CrossFit 540 is a gym that specializes in freakish results. And you dont need to train all day to do it. We'll just take about 30 minutes of your time and deliver the most exceptional results you have ever thought possible. For more info, check out our main site at crossfit540.com
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Shirts!!!

Team, I would like to get the orders out for the shirts and shorts pronto... So if you could PLEASE get your orders in and on the board tomorrow. And your money to me as well, the sooner we can get the new stuff. Also, im trying to keep up with it, but just in case, mark you name on the sign up sheet if you have paid. Thanks!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Not a member yet but plan on starting august 16. Did a wod there a couple of weeks ago. Just waiting for my current membership to expire. Can I get my name down for a shirt since it sounds like a special order deal?

    ReplyDelete