CrossFit 540 is a gym that specializes in freakish results. And you dont need to train all day to do it. We'll just take about 30 minutes of your time and deliver the most exceptional results you have ever thought possible. For more info, check out our main site at crossfit540.com
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

5/23/2012

5/23

CrossFit 540: 5.15,6.15,7.15,8.15,11.30,4.30,5.30,6.3
CrossFit 540: 5.15,6.15,11.30,4.30,5.30,6.30

"I am a 41-year-old mother of two. I have always been fairly 'small', never overweight but certainly not fit. I was never an athlete in school and never liked to run at all. A few years ago, I decided I wanted to start working out as an example to my kids and for myself. I began by working out in my garage. I still remember crying in the beginning because I would get so sore and felt like I would never get there ... A friend had told me about CrossFit. I will be honest, I was absolutely intimidated by it ... In my mind you had to be an athlete your whole life to even think about doing CrossFit, And then there was the age factor .. the only people I knew who did it were in their late teens and early twenties. I am in my 40's and did not want to walk in looking like a joke.
Finally, I convinced myself to 'just try' it ... I never heard anything negative and was encouraged every day. Here I am, 7 months later feeling the best I have ever felt. I am in the best shape of my life and I want to tell people everyday how great CrossFit is for your mind and body. I especially want to share my story to inspire anyone my age who is intimidated like I was. If I can do it, they can do it. I am continuing to set goals for myself and strive for the next level. My goal is to inspire, not impress ... I also want to show that CrossFit does not make a woman look less feminine or too 'bulky.'" -- Candy Rice



WOD
25 Min to find Hanging Power Clean Max
-note highest lift for future wods

then

10 min AMRP
5 Pullups
5 Ring Dips
15 Squats
AAB
Buy in before WOD
20 HSPU
20 T2B
70 DU

No comments:

Post a Comment